Primary function is to be a team player and demonstrate passion for brand development through constant and consistent delivery of exceptional sales per product.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure flawless, smooth and pleasant hospital experience to both in and out patient.
- Maintaining good ambience in the hospital
- Escalating matters related to various departments to respective HOD’s for ensuring smooth and trouble free services to the patients and their attendants.
- Follow up and redness of all possible internal and external customer grievances.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to answer patient and patients’ families queries regarding admission, registration and discharge protocol
- Diploma in Business Administration/Public Relations from a recognized institution.
- Team player
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal relations.
- At least one (1) year experience in Customer Care
Qualified and dynamic candidates should apply through the RFH Website: https://rfhhealthcare.co.ke on or before Friday 9th August, 2019 at 4:00PM. Applicants should ensure that all the required information is filled on the careers portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. RFH Healthcare DOES NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.