Nursing Officer (1 Position)
- July 15, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Primary function is to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care given to the patient and ensure delivery of high quality care.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions, and evaluating patients’ outcome
- Providing proper health care service including Integrated management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunizations, PMTCT, ante-natal care, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Maintaining records on patients/clients’ health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and in possession of a valid practicing license
- At least two (2) years working experience in a busy hospital set-up.