- July 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (OT)
Minimum Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
Lead the process in development, implementation, and coordination of the occupational therapy Services at the RFH Healthcare by assessment, evaluation, and transition planning, therapeutic intervention, and exit planning for patients identified with or suspected of having disabilities that interfere with their ability to perform daily life activities or participate in necessary or desired occupations.
This includes but not limited to:
- Evaluating patients’ ability and formulating their occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioural, and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews
- Developing occupationally based intervention plans based on patient’s needs and evaluation results
- Adhering to Government regulation, Kenya Occupational Therapy Association and Occupational Therapy Council of Kenya regulation and policies that relates to occupational therapy practice
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and attainment of goals.
- Minimum diploma in Occupational therapy from accredited institution and recognized by Kenya Occupational Therapy Association (KOTA)
- Skills/hand on experience in Sensory integration or Hand therapy will be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years working experience with bias towards handling special needs children.
Applications to be sent via email to: email@example.com quoting the ROLE applied in the subject.
Deadline: Friday 10th JULY 2020