- July 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Minimum Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Minimum Experience Length: 3 years
Primary function is to develop an efficient and acceptable progressive rehabilitation program for rehabilitating clients and family for effective functional recovery through appropriate modality including but not limited to exercise therapy, electrotherapy, lifestyle management skills, cryotherapy, massage etc.
This includes but not limited to:
- Proficiently carry out the relevant treatment procedures to achieve maximum attainable physical function.
- Appropriately assess the client for the need for assistive devices, provide, and train the client in the use of the device to achieve physical functional independence.
- Carry out appropriate referral of clients to relevant service points for comprehensive management.
- Link and participate in the resettlement of rehabilitated RFH Healthcare clients with physical impairments & disabilities back to the community for adaptability, acceptability to ensure continuity of normal life.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Ability to work as a pivotal member of a team comprising medical and non-medical colleagues.
- Able to maintain a compassionate and understanding approach even under pressure.
- Must be able to make rapid assessments of risk and start treatment, transfer or other remote intervention.
- Able to communicate their decisions and the reasoning behind them to the patient and other parties.
Applications to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ROLE applied in the subject.
Deadline: Friday 10th JULY 2020