SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- October 27, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Minimum Qualification Level: Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
The role incumbent will be to spearhead the operations of the Sales and Marketing department on projects and activities aimed at developing sales, marketing strategies and campaigns with the overall goal of maximizing company sales.
This includes but not limited to:
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing team periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
- Keep abreast of developments in the Healthcare sector in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices,
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purpose.
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Understanding and knowledge of marketing healthcare solutions.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
A demonstrated network within the Healthcare industry is desired. Applications to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ROLE applied in the subject.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020