SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST
- July 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Minimum Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
Primary function is to provide professional life-changing treatment, support and care for both children and adults who have difficulties with communication, or with eating, drinking and swallowing
This includes but not limited to:
- Provide individual patient/client services and determine priority needs for speech therapy
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care
- Regularly re-evaluate patient progress and revise the plan of care as necessary
- Instruct family, caregivers and other personnel on phases of speech therapy
- Maintain communication regarding patient status with the physician and supervisory personnel.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and attainment of goals.
- Minimum Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- At least three years of clinical working experience in both paediatric and adult population
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
Applications to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ROLE applied in the subject.
Deadline: Friday 10th JULY 2020