- July 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Minimum Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
Primary function is to provide professional trauma and rehabilitation services.
This includes but not limited to:
- Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations;
- Fixing and removing casts and bandages; correcting congenital talipes equino-varus ( c.t.e.v);
- Participating in management of minor orthopaedic and trauma cases in emergencies and accidents
- Counselling patients/clients on issues regarding orthopaedic and trauma.
- Diploma in either Orthopaedic Plaster and Traction Technology; Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years working experience in a busy hospital set-up.